Here are some examples of possible activities when you come to Provence.
These activities are offered in the wedding destination package
– Guided tour with tasting 7d/7 for le Roy René –
Possible visit from July 6 to August 30
- Monday and Tuesday : guided tour with tasting at 3pm.
Duration 45 minutes approximately
- Wednesday, Thursday and Friday : visit ” le secret du Calisson “, at 10:30 am and 3 pm: guided tour followed by a live calisson making workshop, to taste calissons just out of the oven.
Duration 1h15 approximately
- Saturday and Sunday : guided tour “le secret du Calisson” at 3pm only : guided tour followed by a live calisson making workshop, to taste calissons just out of the oven.
Duration 1h15 approximately
Price : 5 € per person
The lighting career is an old career where you can admire multimedia and artistic shows with projections of famous paintings set to music.
The Careers of Light are open every day.
January, March, November and December: 10am-6pm
April, May, June, September and October: 9:30am-7pm
July and August: 9h30-19h30
Last entry 1 hour before closing time
The cultural bookstore-boutique is open during career hours.
The Café des Carrières is open every day from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm.
This post includes the discovery of immersive digital exhibitions:
- “Van Gogh, the starry night”
- “Dreamy Japan”
Exposure time: 01H00
Price : 13 € per person
– Lavande Valensole –
Meeting with the producer, in the sales shop, to explain the harvest and distillation, all year round.
- March: from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
- April: 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 6pm, Monday to Saturday.
- May: from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6.30pm, Monday to Saturday.
- June: from 9am to 7pm, every day.
- July: from 9am to 7pm, every day.
- August: from 9am to 12:30pm and from 2pm to 6pm, every day.
- September: from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm, Monday to Saturday.
- October: 9am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
- November: from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
– The perfumers’ villa Grasse or Nice –
Inspired by the mythical address of Grasse, this privatized workshop offers you the ultimate luxury of perfume creation. An amazing journey of the senses, a unique experience in the image of haute couture! A bubble of creativity, exclusively privatized, around 100 essences to compose its personalized 75 ml bottle. Service accompanied by champagne, refreshments and sweet treats.
Duration: 2 hours
Price : from 189 €
– The Fragrance bar Grasse or Nice –
Create your fragrance in a few key steps… A “flash” and fun initiation to immerse yourself in the sensory world of fragrances. Choice of 3 bases, 6 notes, 20 mn, 30 ml
Duration : 20 minutes
Price : 30 €
– The mill of Saint Côme –
- Tasting of olive oils from different origins
- Free visit of the mill
The shop of the Moulin de Saint Côme in Cadière d’Azur in the Var is open all year round from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm (from 2.30pm to 7pm in summer).
In July, August, September and December, the shop is also open on Sunday afternoons.
Public holidays: open in the afternoon, closed if the holiday is a Sunday.
Closed on December 25 and January 1
– Floral decoration workshop –
A moment shared by two of you, where you can learn and create floral decorations with me.
Price : 150 €